Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Yearning for Yellowstone

I know that this picture is actually of Grand Teton National Park, not Yellowstone, but it's a great picture, and only a few miles south of Yellowstone, so it works! Anyway, Janelle and I are planning a trip there this coming July, and we are so excited to experience the great outdoors in the untamed West!! And with all this cold weather we've had recently, I've also been yearning for a warmer climate--one in which I can go camping, swimming, and all things summer! But alas, it is still months before that time comes. But I can dream, can't I?

1 comment:

Stephen said...

hey guys...i stumbled onto your blog from nate's and thought i'd say hello. welcome to the world of blogging. it can be pressuresome, but it can also be rather rewarding. anyway, joy and i really want to take a trip out west and see some of the national parks. it will probably be a while, but we need it to happen....