Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Winsor Pilates 101


After watching the Winsor Pilates info-mercial almost a year ago, I gave in and purchased their workout DVD for the low, low price of $9.99 with our selection of two free gifts since I had called within the next 20 minutes! It looked so easy! All we had to do was this 45 minute fat-burning workout every day for 10 days, and we would lose 10 pounds or a dress size! After that, we could work out only 5 days a week, alternating programs, and sculpt our bodies in mere months!

Well, after simply putting off starting the intense workout program for the last 11 months, we finally decided to give it a try a couple of days ago. What were we thinking? Well, Janelle and I have been trying to figure out a way to get back into shape in time for summer, and this seemed like an easy way to do it. We figured we should at least give it a try! Who knows?

So after 2 days, we are feelin' it! It's a lot harder than it looks, and wow, it works those abs! We better start shedding the pounds after this!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(this is kaiti, by the way)

Booyeah! I should do that!!

Let me know how it goes. So I have a draft for the "tattoo." Do you want to see it?

Anonymous said...

(this is kaiti again)

I have some suggestions to add to you "other cool places"...

The 411 NYC...a super awesome church:
www.the411nyc.com
Kaiti On Flickr:
www.flickr.com/photos/kaiti

Anonymous said...

WOW,, just 9.99 thats great, work it baby !!!!!

Chuck ( Suzanne's Dad )

Anonymous said...

When your inches fall off, where do they go?

Anonymous said...

As someone who has recently seen the fruits of working out, I say...GO FOR IT! Good luck, you two.

(For those who are curious, I am officially down 35.8 pounds as of Tuesday night!)

- Allison