Thursday, February 9, 2006

Here we are - 1st time bloggers!

I can't believe that we're even doing this! At first I thought that blogging was kind of dumb, but the more and more that I got used to the idea, the more I realized that we should join this figurative bandwagon!

The whole idea of putting your life out for all to see is kind of intriguing--but also kind of scary! But as long as we keep our personal information out of this (ie., last names, birthdates, social security #'s, etc.), we should be fine. I'm not really worried. So here goes...welcome to our lives.

More to come soon!

3 comments:

suz said...

HI FRIENDS! Welcome to the wonderful (and yes, intriguing and scary in turn) world of blogging. Using the urban slang I learned from Allison, I must say that I am GEEKED to be leaving your very first comment EVER!

Hey, is that the Alluvial Fan you're standing on?

C+J=S said...

Yes, that is the alluvial fan!! On a warmer day, however.

Anonymous said...

you two are so articulate. such good communicators.