Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Sorry 'bout the wait, folks!

I want to honestly say "I'm sorry" to all of you who frequent our blog, that it has been so long since we have posted anything at all. You may have thought that we were just bored during April, and did nothing of substance to write about. However, if you did, you were most definately mistaken. It was quite the opposite in fact. There were two separate week-long trips to Chicagoland, 4 days in Albuquerque, NM, separate trips to Breckenridge and Vail, and multiple trips to Denver. I actually only worked in my office for 1 full day in April.

So, alas, I have much to write about, much to share. But unfortunately, I can't begin yet. I have over 30 voicemails to deal with, 10 emails to respond to, and 2 more travel reimbursements to finish today, and less than 3 hours left at work. AHHHHH!

2 comments:

suz said...

hey, since some of the travel craziness meant i got to hang out with you in chi-town, i forgive you for slacking on the blog :)

Jessica Dearly Loved said...

Hey Chris & Janelle,

We've been "musing" about mini-golfs for the past two months now. Isn't it about time that we muse about something else! Ha! Nate (& Jessica)